Looking for Kruger National Park safaris? South Africa’s largest game reserve and one of the world’s finest wildlife sanctuaries is the renowned Kruger National Park. Nearly two million hectares of unfenced African wilderness make up the Kruger National Park, where more mammal species are free to roam than in any other game reserve.
Numerous game reserves are located within the Kruger National Park, while other well-known private reserves, such as the Sabi Sand and the Timbavati Game Reserve, border the park, offering excellent Kruger National Park safaris.
The Kruger National Park is conveniently located near picturesque villages like Graskop, White River, and Pilgrims Rest and is just a four-hour drive from Johannesburg.
Plan your Kruger National Park safaris using one of our recommended safari tour packages, which include both luxurious private safaris and reasonably priced group safaris. On genuine Kruger National Park safaris in Africa, you will see rare species in addition to Africa’s Big Five, which include the elephant, lion, rhino, leopard, and buffalo.
• Savannah, grassland, and woodland species and sceneries are all accessible.
• On game drives or walks, birders will enjoy checking off nearly 520 recorded species. making for incredibly rewarding experiences.
• There are significant populations of the Big Five, including almost 2 000 lions and roughly 17 000 elephants.
• Excellent infrastructure for first-time visitors to Africa, including English-speaking transfer drivers and some of the world’s best guides.
• The Kruger National Park is easily accessible by road or by scheduled flight from Johannesburg or Cape Town to Skukuza. Charter flights provide access to the reserve for large groups and luxury travellers.
• When it comes to accommodation, the Kruger National Park caters to all budgets and tastes, with some of the world’s most renowned private concession lodges adding luxury experiences.